Tuesday 8 June 2010

Hi there Keeping in touch.

Well I am told that if I have a blog that I should try to keep it up to date.
Well I will admit I do find it hard to do that. As I seem to be busy doing
lots of other things, and adding to my blog seems to take a back seat.

So if there is people out there that have got any tips as to how and what
I should do to keep going and keep it up todate it would be great if you
would leave me your comment. Have you ever thought about starting up
your own site or Traffic Exchange that could also go with your blog.
So that would be two strings to your bow as we say.

If you would like to see my traffic exchange it is at http://zapit.nu/alli
and if you would like hosting as well of course I have a line for that
as well. Here you go.  http://zapit.nu/DCMA There is a special there
but it is not going to be there for long so it might be better to get there
while you can. Anyway it is just a thought.

Ok enough from me.
Cheers for now.
Kevan Brock...

No comments: