Saturday 17 July 2010

Hi there folks

Hi there everyone,
How are you all doing? Well I hope? How is the business going? Do you need help?
Well there is a few questions to start this is it not?
Do you, like me, everytime you look around find something different that needs to be done.
There is these blog posts - emailing - traffic exchanges to surf  and the list goes on.
But like me you all just do it. Is that not right?

Now I am not saying that we should not do these things, as of course we all need to do them to make our business grow or to let others see by reading our blogs, what we have been up to and how this is better than that. Plus you will find it easy if you follow me and do this or do that.

Ok so now I would like to let you all know what my two main things are at this moment in time.
I am always letting people know about these two things.
Number 1 is Where I have my hosting and of course here is a link for that. http://uktehosting.co.uk/
Number 2 is  Where I have my Traffic Exchange and of course here is the link. http://alligatorhits.com/
Now Why this is all here is to let you all know that I have not long ago moved to the hosting and that I am in the middle of moving the alligatorhits traffic exchange across to it as well. So if you are thinking of taking a look (oh yes please do) but you may not see it as yet as the across move has not been done as yet.

I know it is strange to be telling you about my move and that it is not ready yet. But it is advertised around so thought if I at least keep my blog up to date people will know why and what is going on.

Ok thats enough from me, Have a great weekend.
Kevan Brock

No comments: