Wednesday 8 September 2010

Soon be Launch Day.

Hi there everyone,
With the launch of familynetworker.com just around the corner. I thought I would just do a quick update for you. So that you can all see, that it is going to be the place 2B. If you see what I mean. ?

I am not on about making millions here. What I am in my own way trying to say, is that if you have been trying to make a residual income on this Great Internet that we all belong to, you will already know, it is, despite what we are told, by a lot of people. Email wise, Upline and Downline wise. Even Video wise now.
Not that easy to do. I would just like to ask you one question, and it is this !!

Would you like everyone everywhere on the internet to tell you the truth?  Now please do not get me wrong. I am sure that there is some very sincere folks out there, and that is the main reason for this blog update.

Because my friends, I have found them. They are all under this one roof helping one another and everyone else that joins in as well of course. To find there way through the jungle of Emails, reports, social things, autoresponders, lists, Manuals, courses, video training etc and the list goes on and on. But to be fair  I know there is some great genuine people out there as well, of course there is. We are collecting them all under the one roof if we can.

So what do you say. Are you going to come along and check us out. We are all working alongside hand in hand almost with the great residual company GlobalNPN  even that link there goes through the Referral Distribution System so joining through will be helping others. Ok so I think I have gone on long enough.

The launch date for familynetworker is the 11th of this very month, very close now. So you have time to check us out. Plus see for your self what I am on about here. It really is a great place 2B.

If you want to chat with the people that are in it already my skype is here also. So now would be the best time. Ok enough from me, see you on the inside.

Kevan Brock...
Skype:kevanbrock

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, awesome post Kevan and sooooooooooo true - this is a great group of people and am loving working with everyone and am learning so much - and you are right this is the place to be....... for training, for support, for a monthly income.

Nancy
Skype: nancyradlinger

Bruce Carter said...

Excellent and very well written Kevan. Yuo are an awesome writer from what I am reading

Craig Caron said...

Kevan

Outstanding post dude.

This is absolutely correct.

This is a great team and love working with each and every one of you and learning new things.

There isnt a day i dont learn something new from you guys.

Thanks Kevan

Kevan said...

Thank you all for your comments.
It is the Place 2B as it just like family...

Kevan,,,

Unknown said...

HI Kevan,

Well written , You cant state enough about this site , Family networkers, you are absolutely right. if you are looking for team family with great support and super training about everything you need, and to earn a great income, this it the place to be.

Susie Moore
skype: smsforce
http://susiemmoore.blogspot.com/