Wednesday 17 August 2011

Well new start

Hi there,
Well it has been some time from my last blog and that is for sure. I was sitting here thinking to my self what shall I do next. I know I thought Check my emails. When I did there was an email in there from a blogger posting. Well I thought I had better get over here to mine and post a little to make it a re-start.

Like everyone I have been trying out a few different programmes and have now settled down with really just about 4 really. Of course there is others but in the main it is just four. So I will be writing a bit more here about each one I think. So I will just post a link here for my first one. [HERE] there you go you can let me know what you think of it if you like.

It is for Better Web Builder I think it is a great place to be and full of helpful people as well. But more about it all another time. Ok this will do for a start or restart as I said at the start if you see what I mean. :)


Kevan...
skype: kevan.brock






No comments: