Friday 17 September 2010

UPDate

Hi there folks,
Well I thought I had better post a bit more for you today. I have been looking into all the extras there is in Familynetworker, and I came across one that I have not tried to do yot so I thought ok Now is the time.
So I went a looking. I came across this one which lets you do 30 second videos for free. When you checking out the little video you will also know where it is so you can start doing them yourself as well. Great!

With Music-Pictures and a little bit of Text also. So yes you guessed it I had a little play. Plus I am now going to try and see if I can add it into here. So this should be fun. So here goes, hope you like it though. So you could help me out here and leave a little comment for me. That might also give me other thoughts as to if I should do anymore.  Well to fair it did not work, for me that is. But you can still see it by going to this link. As I have added to my site instead.  So CLICK HERE    to check it out. Thank you.

I would like you to pop back here and leave me a little comment if you would. As then I will know if you liked it or not. Plus if it is liked I am thinking I might do a few more as I do of course have some more thought on the matter. Any way enough from me for now. Catch you again.

Kevan...
skype://kevanbrock

         

         

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh fun video maker - I have used this one many times and really like it - I upgraded and then can make longer ones - you can see them on my youtube channel

Nancy
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/wisgrandma

Ellen said...

Kevin, yes I like animoto also. It's fun and you can get out great information. Thank you so much for sharing. Love the video

Ellen
http://www.youtube.com/user/ellenthorp1

AnetteHultman.com said...

Great work Kevan, Animoto is a great tool to make a little video on stuff you like to share with others. /Anette, skype anette.hultman

Kevan said...

Hi there everyone,
Thank you very much for all your comments. It is great.

Kevan...
skype:kevanbrock