Friday 15 October 2010

Commitment

Hi there folks,
Well I see some time has gone by from when I posted last. This time it is about "Commitment"
  1. Do you think you are Commited enough?
  2. Do you think you put in enough time on your programmes?
  3. Do you think you could do better?
  4. Do you think you could help others more?
My there you go there is a few things to get your thoughts going. I am only asking as I did that my self today.
If you want to see what I cam up with. And why I was thinking this way, just pop to [HERE] I am sure you will see what I mean then. I have two programmes that I am interested in. As I have stopped being a programme jumper as that is what I used to do. I am sure if you stop and think about it you have also done a bit of that. I think if you have been on the web for a little while you will know what I am on about when I say programme jumping.

For all you new people let me tell you it is not the way to go. All it will do is take you from one programme to another and another etc. So now I will tell you of two great programmes to use.
One [HERE] is *FREE*  the other one does cost, but before you say, oh here we go, just click [HERE] and check it out. Take a look at all the tools that you get to use and the great pay plan.

Thank you very much for reading here.
Kevan...
skype:kevanbrock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post and I think everyone at sometime or the other was a program hopper - thanks for the post.

Nancy
Skype: nancyradlinger